Join Us for the Boston Marathon
April 21, 2014
Make your miles more meaningful—register with Fred’s Team and support a cause close to your heart.
- Guaranteed Entry: Our guaranteed entries are filled.* Have your own race entry? Join our team!
- Make a Difference: You choose the area of cancer research that means the most to you, and the money you raise will support Memorial Sloan Kettering. Our physicians and scientists are leading the way in the fight against this disease—MSK treats over 400 types of cancer, has produced more FDA–approved drugs than any other institution in the world, and is currently leading more than 900 clinical trials.
- Comprehensive Training Support: Our U.S. Track & Field-certified coaches are here for you every step of the way as you train. A training chart, schedule and tips will be provided—and the coaches are an email away!
- Fred’s Team Uniform: You’ll receive a three-piece, orange and blue official set, featuring our powerful “Imagine a World Without Cancer” slogan.
- Personal Online Fundraising Page: Raising money for your race is easier than ever—with the click of a button donors can make a gift to you. Customize your page with a photo and/or video, and share your story about why you run.
- Fred’s Team Emails: You’ll receive fundraising and training tips, team news, information about upcoming events and more!
- Prizes: Be a “Top Fundraiser” by raising $7,000 or more—and you’ll receive additional Fred’s Team gear!
- Committed Staff Support: We’re always here to help you.
A $100 Fred's Team registration fee counts toward your fundraising requirement of $6,000.
For guaranteed entries, a credit card is necessary to guarantee your fundraising requirement, and secure your spot in the race. All guaranteed entries are now filled.