Join us on April 21, 2014 for the Boston Marathon
Make your miles more meaningful—register with Fred’s Team
and support a cause close to your heart.
- Guaranteed Entry: Our guaranteed entries are
filled.* Have your own race entry? Join our team!
- Make a Difference: You choose the area of cancer
research that means the most to you, and the money you raise will
support Memorial Sloan Kettering. Our physicians and scientists are
leading the way in the fight against this disease—MSK treats over 400
types of cancer, has produced more FDAapproved drugs than any other
institution in the world, and is currently leading more than 900
- Comprehensive Training Support: Our U.S. Track
& Field-certified coaches are here for you every step of the way as
you train. A training chart, schedule and tips will be provided—and the
coaches are an email away!
- Fred’s Team Uniform: You’ll receive a
three-piece, orange and blue official set, featuring our powerful
“Imagine a World Without Cancer” slogan.
- Personal Online Fundraising Page: Raising money
for your race is easier than ever—with the click of a button donors can
make a gift to you. Customize your page with a photo and/or video, and
share your story about why you run.
- Fred’s Team Emails: You’ll receive fundraising
and training tips, team news, information about upcoming events and
- Prizes: Be a “Top Fundraiser” by raising $7,000
or more—and you’ll receive additional Fred’s Team gear!
- Committed Staff Support: We’re always here to
A $100 Fred's Team registration fee counts toward your fundraising
requirement of $6,000.
A credit card is necessary
to guarantee your fundraising requirement, and secure your spot in the
race. All guaranteed entries are now filled.