Run a 10K in California, take on a triathlon in Texas, or trek up a mountain in Tibet! Whatever your event is, you can support cancer research. Register today as an individual — or start a team!
- Make a Difference: You choose the area of cancer research that your funds will support at Memorial Sloan-Kettering. Our physicians and scientists are leading the way in the fight against this disease — we treat over 400 types of cancer, and have produced more FDA–approved drugs than any other academic institution in the world.
- Training Support: Charts and tips created by our U.S. Track & Field-certified coaches will be available — and, your coaches are just an email away!
- Uniform: A three-piece, orange and blue official Fred’s Team set.
- Personal Fundraising Page: Raising support for your event is easier than ever! Customize your web page with a photo, video and your story — and with the click of a button, donors can make a gift.
- E-Newsletters: Featuring fundraising and training tips, plus team news!
- Incentive Prizes: Be a Top Fundraiser by raising $1,000 or more — and you’ll receive additional Fred’s Team gear!
- Committed Staff Support: We're always here to help!
A $50 Fred's Team registration fee counts toward your fundraising requirement of $500.
A credit card is necessary to guarantee your fundraising requirement.
Please note: You are responsible for registering for your event and paying the registration fee. Registration for Choose Your Own Event is only open for events that are not on our official event calendar.