Make your 26.2 miles more meaningful by running with Fred's Team and supporting the area of cancer research at Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) that means the most to you.
The money you raise will allow MSK doctors and researchers to advance cancer research and care—and bring renewed hope to those affected by cancer worldwide.
Register now—whether you have your own race entry, or need an entry*. You can even start your own team and fundraise with your family, friends or colleagues!
- Comprehensive Training Program: Team weekday workouts and weekend training runs are led by our U.S. Track & Field certified coaches. A training chart, schedule and tips are available—and your coaches and mentors are just an email away. Our training program is for runners of all levels!
- VIP Benefits: As a Gold Charity Partner of the TCS NYC Marathon, we provide our runners the ultimate race-weekend experience with VIP perks—such as an exclusive start tent in Staten Island, a finish tent in Central Park and private team bus transportation to the Start.
Click the fundraising amount below to view the benefits offered at $3,500 and $6,000. Aim high—at $6,000, you'll receive guaranteed access to the Fred's Team VIP start tent, and much more.
- Guaranteed access to our exclusive start tent in Staten Island
- Guaranteed access to our finish tent in Central Park
- Complimentary hotel stay at the Crowne Plaza Times Square** (Oct. 31 & Nov. 1)
- Early RSVP opportunity for our popular Pre-Race Dinner
- Custom Fred's Team uniform
- Training T-shirt
- Plus all benefits available at the $3,500 level: Comprehensive training program, private team bus transportation to the Start, marathon morning breakfast, pre-race dinner, complimentary post-race massages, online fundraising page, and dedicated support from the Fred's Team staff to answer your questions and help you achieve your fundraising goals
- Guaranteed Entry into the TCS NYC Marathon on Nov.1, 2015*
- Comprehensive training program
- Pre-race dinner and marathon morning breakfast
- Private team bus transportation to the start
- Opportunity to access exclusive start and finish tents
- Custom Fred's Team uniform
- Complimentary post-race massages
- Online fundraising page
- Dedicated support from the Fred's Team staff to answer your questions and help you achieve your fundraising goals
- Guaranteed Entry into the TCS NYC Marathon on Nov. 1, 2015*
If you need a Fred's Team race entry, a credit card is necessary to guarantee your fundraising requirement and secure your spot in the race. A $100 Fred's Team kickoff fee counts toward your fundraising requirement of $3,500 or $6,000. You are responsible for paying your NYRR fee.
* As mandated by the IRS, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center is required to report any "perks" valued at $600 or more paid by MSK on a runner's behalf. To comply with this mandate, runners must complete a W-9 form in order to confirm the hotel stay benefit. There is a two-night minimum stay over the TCS NYC Marathon weekend. All reservations and cancellations must be made through Fred's Team. Please note: 1099 tax forms will be issued based on hotel reservations made and confirmed through Fred's Team.