Join Us for the NYC Half
March 16, 2014
Make your 13.1 miles more meaningful—register with Fred’s Team and support a cause close to your heart. Did you know you can even raise money for the area of cancer research that means the most to you?
- Guaranteed Entry: Our guaranteed entries are filled.* Have your own race entry? Join our team!
- Make a Difference: Memorial Sloan Kettering’s physicians and scientists are leading the way in the fight against this disease—MSKCC treats over 400 types of cancer, has produced more FDA-approved drugs than any other institution in the world, and is currently leading more than 900 clinical trials.
- Comprehensive Training Support: Our U.S. Track & Field-certified coaches are here for you every step of the way as you train. A training chart and tips will be provided—and the coaches are an email away!
- Fred’s Team Uniform: You’ll receive a three-piece, orange and blue official set,that says “Imagine a World Without Cancer".
- Personal Online Fundraising Page: Raising money for your race is easier than ever—with the click of a button donors can make a gift to you. Customize your page with a photo and/or video, and share your story about why you run.
- Fred’s Team Emails: You’ll receive fundraising and training tips, team news, information about upcoming events and more!
- Prizes: Be a “Top Fundraiser”—and you’ll receive additional Fred’s Team gear!
- Committed Staff Support: We’re always here to help you.
A $100 Fred's Team registration fee counts toward your fundraising requirement of $2,000. (You are responsible for paying for your NYRR entry fee).
A credit card is necessary to guarantee your fundraising requirement, and secure your spot in the race.All guaranteed entries are now filled.